Do you want to share your experience with Hobby Poultry readers? Do you have an in-depth interest in poultry and want to share your wealth of knowledge?
We are looking for content and articles to publish on the Hobby Poultry website. Regardless of your writing experience, we can collaborate to get your content published on the Hobby Poultry website. There’s no need for you to worry about format, grammar, or spelling. Our editors can help tidy up what you have written and format it into a cohesive article and credit you with the article and photos. This is common to have editors proofread and edit content before being published. Share your information without worrying about the technicalities of writing.
This is a good way to improve your writing also if you are interested in doing so. Editors can give you feedback about your writing if you like to go through the process of improving your writing skills. Collaborate and learn better grammar and spelling for English language content about the Hobby Poultry world.
Don’t know where to start or can’t find a topic to write about? We can help you. If you are up for a challenge you can pick from a list of topics and write about it. You can even choose the length. 500, 750, and 1000 word articles are great, to begin with. Have you considered guest blogging for Hobby Poultry?
- Increase your own blog traffic by having your original content published on Hobby Poultry
- Link back to your own blog or farm page on each article.
- Content is focused on your niche in the poultry hobby.
- Hobby Poultry has a huge readership you can use for your own promotion.
- Write about general concepts, specific topics, breeds, or detailed tutorials and how-tos.
- Improve your writing skills by collaborating with other writers.
- Have help creating content, headlines, and SEO friendly material.
- Feedback about your grammar, spelling, and formatting for content articles.
- Better your odds of writing acceptance for other fields with experience and examples.
If you are interested in collaborating with others, improving your writing skills, and promoting your own blog then contact us through the contact link below.[contact-form-7 id=”3625″ title=”Contact form 1″]